- Communication Report April 2019
- 6th Clydebank Guide, Gaia, takes a trip to Italy to revisit her scouting roots!
- Mairi makes memories at Denmark Dash
- Bearsden Bake Off Success!
- Communication report May 2018
- Communication Report March 2018
- 1st Bearsden Guide Unit Centenary
- 3rd Vale of Leven Guides French Adventure!
- 12th Clydebank Guides Have Science Fun with ‘Centre for Virus Research’
- Kayla’s Certificate of Commendation – One Brave Brownie!
- Accounts for year ended 31st May 2017
- Western Division Rainbow’s Fin-tastic 30th Birthday!
- Communication Report Sept 2017
- Communication Report May 2017
- Clydebank Rainbows 30th Birthday Bash
- Bear Hunt
- Beauty and the Beast
- 3rd Vale of Leven Guides playing outside
- Good luck Beth
- Pizza in a box
- Mermaid Mayhem in Dumbarton
- Clydebank Girls Hit Cumbrae
- Vale of Leven Brownies lend a hand at Christmas
- Cardross Brownies meet First Minister
- Communication Report Oct 2016
- Vale Senior Section London Spectacular
- 3rd Vale Guides have a relaxing evening
- Vale Guides visit to Soar and Wonderland Sleepover
- Clydebank Girlguiding Jurassic Adventure
- Communication Report May 2016
- Great Dunbartonshire Ice Off – The Winners
- West Dunbartonshire Provosts Civic Awards
- Great Dunbartonshire Ice Off Challenge
- Vale of Leven South Senior Section
- Communication Report Nov 2015
Clydebank Rainbows 30th Birthday Bash
Clydebank Rainbows had a fabulous time celebrating their 30th Birthday at a fun-filled day at Finlaystone Estate on 4th June. Over 50 girls attended, and the excitement started as soon as everyone climbed on to the big bus!
All of the girls enjoyed ranger led activities, exploring the park, playing on the giant pirate ship, picnic lunches and shopping for souvenirs.
We had a great time building amazing dens, complete with sofas and armchairs made from the finest wood! It was back to the 70s with space hoppers, sack races and welly boot whanging! We found all sorts of creatures and critters on our mini-beast safaris, and we looked at them very closely under the magnifying glasses.
Everyone was prepared for rain with welly boots and waterproofs, but the sun shone all day and we finished with the birthday song and mermaid party bags for all the girls.
Share your stories
Want to share your news? We'd love to hear what you've been up to! >