- 4th Lenzie Brownies raise £1500 whilst completing Charity Badge
- Communication Report April 2019
- 6th Clydebank Guide, Gaia, takes a trip to Italy to revisit her scouting roots!
- Mairi makes memories at Denmark Dash
- Bearsden Bake Off Success!
- Communication report May 2018
- Communication Report March 2018
- 1st Bearsden Guide Unit Centenary
- 3rd Vale of Leven Guides French Adventure!
- 12th Clydebank Guides Have Science Fun with ‘Centre for Virus Research’
- Kayla’s Certificate of Commendation – One Brave Brownie!
- Accounts for year ended 31st May 2017
- Western Division Rainbow’s Fin-tastic 30th Birthday!
- Communication Report Sept 2017
- Communication Report May 2017
- Clydebank Rainbows 30th Birthday Bash
- Bear Hunt
- Beauty and the Beast
- 3rd Vale of Leven Guides playing outside
- Good luck Beth
- Pizza in a box
- Mermaid Mayhem in Dumbarton
- Clydebank Girls Hit Cumbrae
- Vale of Leven Brownies lend a hand at Christmas
- Cardross Brownies meet First Minister
- Communication Report Oct 2016
- Vale Senior Section London Spectacular
- 3rd Vale Guides have a relaxing evening
- Vale Guides visit to Soar and Wonderland Sleepover
- Clydebank Girlguiding Jurassic Adventure
- Communication Report May 2016
- Great Dunbartonshire Ice Off – The Winners
- West Dunbartonshire Provosts Civic Awards
- Great Dunbartonshire Ice Off Challenge
- Vale of Leven South Senior Section
- Communication Report Nov 2015
6th Clydebank Guide, Gaia, takes a trip to Italy to revisit her scouting roots!
Gaia who joined 6th Clydebank Guides last summer from Italy, returned to her roots to visit her local Scout group. During the summer holidays, Gaia was in invited to participate in a camp with her original scouting unit. She had a wonderful time away, taking her Guide uniform with her to represent Girl Guiding and show them her new weekly uniform. With great pride, she received a Citizen of the World badge. We are delighted to hear that Gaia was able to share the true meaning of Guiding and Scouting; making friends and being part of a dedicated group which unites all over the world.
Gaia couldn’t pick out her favourite part of the trip saying she enjoyed every bit! Gaia said “I really enjoyed playing with our leaders because they dressed up as Madagascar penguins, another member dressed up as an octopus and we had to find the octopus – then he became our friend, it was so much fun! We also cooked, befriended some animals, and looked at the stars where I saw the Big Dipper!”.
Share your stories
Want to share your news? We'd love to hear what you've been up to! >