- Communication Report April 2019
- 6th Clydebank Guide, Gaia, takes a trip to Italy to revisit her scouting roots!
- Mairi makes memories at Denmark Dash
- Bearsden Bake Off Success!
- Communication report May 2018
- Communication Report March 2018
- 1st Bearsden Guide Unit Centenary
- 3rd Vale of Leven Guides French Adventure!
- 12th Clydebank Guides Have Science Fun with ‘Centre for Virus Research’
- Kayla’s Certificate of Commendation – One Brave Brownie!
- Accounts for year ended 31st May 2017
- Western Division Rainbow’s Fin-tastic 30th Birthday!
- Communication Report Sept 2017
- Communication Report May 2017
- Clydebank Rainbows 30th Birthday Bash
- Bear Hunt
- Beauty and the Beast
- 3rd Vale of Leven Guides playing outside
- Good luck Beth
- Pizza in a box
- Mermaid Mayhem in Dumbarton
- Clydebank Girls Hit Cumbrae
- Vale of Leven Brownies lend a hand at Christmas
- Cardross Brownies meet First Minister
- Communication Report Oct 2016
- Vale Senior Section London Spectacular
- 3rd Vale Guides have a relaxing evening
- Vale Guides visit to Soar and Wonderland Sleepover
- Clydebank Girlguiding Jurassic Adventure
- Communication Report May 2016
- Great Dunbartonshire Ice Off – The Winners
- West Dunbartonshire Provosts Civic Awards
- Great Dunbartonshire Ice Off Challenge
- Vale of Leven South Senior Section
- Communication Report Nov 2015
Kayla’s Certificate of Commendation – One Brave Brownie!
We are extremely proud of our 6th Clydebank Brownie, Kayla McCulloch, who achieved the ‘Scottish Chief Commissioner’s Certificate of Commendation for Showing Bravery and Compassion in the Face of Adversity’ Award.
Kayla has been raising money to help the Children’s Liver Disease Foundation (CLDF) after she was diagnosed with Liver Disease last year and received fantastic support from the charity.
The charity is conducting a national fundraising day ‘Big Yellow Friday’ on March 4th 2018. Kayla has requested for The Kelpies to be illuminated yellow on the evening of March 4th and hopes The SEC and The SSE Hydro will follow suit to raise awareness of the CLDF Charity.
Kayla’s Mother, Elaine, expressed her thanks to Girlguiding stating:
“We had a beautiful evening and it was lovely to see everyone including familiar faces and some new faces too.
Kayla adores being a Brownie and part of the Girlguiding Family, Kayla looks forward to future adventures and achieving more milestones.
Kayla takes being part of Girlguiding seriously and somewhere that she can create her own identity, be herself, forget about her debilitating illness on a weekly basis, making friends and achieving goals.”
Share your stories
Want to share your news? We'd love to hear what you've been up to! >