- Guiding through Lockdown
- 4th Lenzie Brownies raise £1500 whilst completing Charity Badge
- 6th Clydebank Guide, Gaia, takes a trip to Italy to revisit her scouting roots!
- Mairi makes memories at Denmark Dash
- Bearsden Bake Off Success!
- 1st Bearsden Guide Unit Centenary
- 3rd Vale of Leven Guides French Adventure!
- 12th Clydebank Guides Have Science Fun with ‘Centre for Virus Research’
- Kayla’s Certificate of Commendation – One Brave Brownie!
- Accounts for year ended 31st May 2017
- Western Division Rainbow’s Fin-tastic 30th Birthday!
- Clydebank Rainbows 30th Birthday Bash
- Bear Hunt
- Beauty and the Beast
- 3rd Vale of Leven Guides playing outside
- Good luck Beth
- Pizza in a box
- Mermaid Mayhem in Dumbarton
- Clydebank Girls Hit Cumbrae
- Vale of Leven Brownies lend a hand at Christmas
- Cardross Brownies meet First Minister
- Vale Senior Section London Spectacular
- 3rd Vale Guides have a relaxing evening
- Vale Guides visit to Soar and Wonderland Sleepover
- Clydebank Girlguiding Jurassic Adventure
- Great Dunbartonshire Ice Off – The Winners
- West Dunbartonshire Provosts Civic Awards
- Great Dunbartonshire Ice Off Challenge
- Vale of Leven South Senior Section
Clydebank Girls Hit Cumbrae
Thanks to Awards for All – 6th Clydebank Guides had an amazing weekend at Cumbrae Watersports Centre. We all had a go at Windsurfing (some even managing to do it on their head!), Canadian Canoeing, Pico Sailing, Catamaran Sailing and Dingy Sailing.
The instructors were great, the food was fab and the accommodation was shear luxury – a highly recommended outdoor experience.
Share your stories
Want to share your news? We'd love to hear what you've been up to! >