- 6th Clydebank Guide, Gaia, takes a trip to Italy to revisit her scouting roots!
- Mairi makes memories at Denmark Dash
- Bearsden Bake Off Success!
- Communication report May 2018
- Communication Report March 2018
- 1st Bearsden Guide Unit Centenary
- 3rd Vale of Leven Guides French Adventure!
- 12th Clydebank Guides Have Science Fun with ‘Centre for Virus Research’
- Kayla’s Certificate of Commendation – One Brave Brownie!
- Accounts for year ended 31st May 2017
- Western Division Rainbow’s Fin-tastic 30th Birthday!
- Communication Report Sept 2017
- Communication Report May 2017
- Clydebank Rainbows 30th Birthday Bash
- Bear Hunt
- Beauty and the Beast
- 3rd Vale of Leven Guides playing outside
- Good luck Beth
- Pizza in a box
- Mermaid Mayhem in Dumbarton
- Clydebank Girls Hit Cumbrae
- Vale of Leven Brownies lend a hand at Christmas
- Cardross Brownies meet First Minister
- Communication Report Oct 2016
- Vale Senior Section London Spectacular
- 3rd Vale Guides have a relaxing evening
- Vale Guides visit to Soar and Wonderland Sleepover
- Clydebank Girlguiding Jurassic Adventure
- Communication Report May 2016
- Great Dunbartonshire Ice Off – The Winners
- West Dunbartonshire Provosts Civic Awards
- Great Dunbartonshire Ice Off Challenge
- Vale of Leven South Senior Section
- Communication Report Nov 2015
12th Clydebank Guides Have Science Fun with ‘Centre for Virus Research’
12th Clydebank Guides had an evening of “Fun with Viruses”. We learned about how viruses are formed and spread, we made air dough and origami viruses, jelly cells and coloured in amazing virus art. We also got a taste of real life in the science lab by taking the glove box challenge and achieved the Science Interest Badge!
Huge thanks to CVR – the MRC-University of Glasgow Centre for Virus Research for supporting the event, and special thanks to our scientist visitors Claire, Steph, Gillian and Sara for providing a night that was brilliant fun, informative and inspirational to all of the girls.
Share your stories
Want to share your news? We'd love to hear what you've been up to! >