- Guiding through Lockdown
- 4th Lenzie Brownies raise £1500 whilst completing Charity Badge
- 6th Clydebank Guide, Gaia, takes a trip to Italy to revisit her scouting roots!
- Mairi makes memories at Denmark Dash
- Bearsden Bake Off Success!
- 1st Bearsden Guide Unit Centenary
- 3rd Vale of Leven Guides French Adventure!
- 12th Clydebank Guides Have Science Fun with ‘Centre for Virus Research’
- Kayla’s Certificate of Commendation – One Brave Brownie!
- Accounts for year ended 31st May 2017
- Western Division Rainbow’s Fin-tastic 30th Birthday!
- Clydebank Rainbows 30th Birthday Bash
- Bear Hunt
- Beauty and the Beast
- 3rd Vale of Leven Guides playing outside
- Good luck Beth
- Pizza in a box
- Mermaid Mayhem in Dumbarton
- Clydebank Girls Hit Cumbrae
- Vale of Leven Brownies lend a hand at Christmas
- Cardross Brownies meet First Minister
- Vale Senior Section London Spectacular
- 3rd Vale Guides have a relaxing evening
- Vale Guides visit to Soar and Wonderland Sleepover
- Clydebank Girlguiding Jurassic Adventure
- Great Dunbartonshire Ice Off – The Winners
- West Dunbartonshire Provosts Civic Awards
- Great Dunbartonshire Ice Off Challenge
- Vale of Leven South Senior Section
Vale Senior Section London Spectacular
Vale of Leven South Senior Section spent a spectacular 72 hours in London celebrating their 1st year and The Senior Section’s 100 years. A Sleeper train down (where thankfully there was some sleep), before a stop at Platform 9 3/4 and onwards to Pax Lodge. We then spent the day exploring London including a trip to the Strangers’ Gallery in the House of Lords to watch a Debate and then dinner and theatre when we were enthralled by Charlie and the Chocolate Factory; inspiring a late night trip to M&M world. That was the end of day one! Days two and three were just as packed with two visits to Buckingham Palace to allow our whole group to experience the Changing of the Guard from inside the Palace forecourt! A highlight for all! A bus tour and a boat tour with a Right Royal Afternoon Tea in between was topped off by a London Eye flight as the sun was setting over London with Promises and BP presentations taking place. We were so busy we ate dinner at Midnight! Before leaving London we got to explore Covent Garden! Lots of happy but tired Senior Section members with plans for their next adventure already forming in their heads had a great time!
Share your stories
Want to share your news? We'd love to hear what you've been up to! >