- Communication Report April 2019
- 6th Clydebank Guide, Gaia, takes a trip to Italy to revisit her scouting roots!
- Mairi makes memories at Denmark Dash
- Bearsden Bake Off Success!
- Communication report May 2018
- Communication Report March 2018
- 1st Bearsden Guide Unit Centenary
- 3rd Vale of Leven Guides French Adventure!
- 12th Clydebank Guides Have Science Fun with ‘Centre for Virus Research’
- Kayla’s Certificate of Commendation – One Brave Brownie!
- Accounts for year ended 31st May 2017
- Western Division Rainbow’s Fin-tastic 30th Birthday!
- Communication Report Sept 2017
- Communication Report May 2017
- Clydebank Rainbows 30th Birthday Bash
- Bear Hunt
- Beauty and the Beast
- 3rd Vale of Leven Guides playing outside
- Good luck Beth
- Pizza in a box
- Mermaid Mayhem in Dumbarton
- Clydebank Girls Hit Cumbrae
- Vale of Leven Brownies lend a hand at Christmas
- Cardross Brownies meet First Minister
- Communication Report Oct 2016
- Vale Senior Section London Spectacular
- 3rd Vale Guides have a relaxing evening
- Vale Guides visit to Soar and Wonderland Sleepover
- Clydebank Girlguiding Jurassic Adventure
- Communication Report May 2016
- Great Dunbartonshire Ice Off – The Winners
- West Dunbartonshire Provosts Civic Awards
- Great Dunbartonshire Ice Off Challenge
- Vale of Leven South Senior Section
- Communication Report Nov 2015
1st Bearsden Guide Unit Centenary
1st Bearsden Guide Unit celebrated 100 years since first registering their unit in June 1916. The unit has run continually since then making it the oldest unit in the Guiding County of Dunbartonshire.
On the lead up to the milestone, the Guide unit completed a series of challenges and badges to celebrate their 100 years including “Go for Its” and had a fantastic weekend camp away.
Alongside the activities and challenges, they also hosted a celebratory tea party on June 12th 2016 at the Bearsden Guide hall. The event was a great success as former Guides and Leaders attended and viewed the 1st Bearsden Guides archives and artifacts from the last 100 years which were on display.
Helen Anderson, a Leader of 1st Bearsden Guides said: “This is a fantastic milestone that we have achieved. We loved inviting and celebrating with everyone who has been involved over the years, as without them we would never have reached our centenary.”
Share your stories
Want to share your news? We'd love to hear what you've been up to! >