- This event has passed.
Scottish Level 2 Walking Training & Assessment Weekend
October 13 - October 15
Who is it for?
This training is for any adult Leader who would like to:
- extend their walking skills and improve navigation techniques
- learn how to lead groups safely in the hills
- work towards gaining a qualification having done DofE or Queen’s Guide expeditions
- move to Level 2 after completing Level 1
To start at Level 2 you should have undertaken six walks of which:
- one should have been at least 6 km or 4 miles
- three should have taken place in the last three years
- one or more walks in open country would be an advantage
There is also an assessment course for Level 2 for those who have completed the training and gained the necessary experience.
For more information and booking details go to the Scottish Website