The campsite is fully equipped for 10 patrols, split over 2 sites one comfortably holding 6 patrols and the other 4 patrols, providing sleeping tents, store tents, fire shelters and patrol boxes.
Due to there being 2 sites – please send an enquiry even if Calendar shows there is a booking, it may be that the other site is still available.
Prices may vary – but will cost no more than £6 per person, per night.
- There are portable gas stoves which use disposable gas canisters
- 2 ring gas burners which use calor gas and alter fires with generous supplies of wood
- Sleeping tents consist of 5 or 8 man lightweight tents
- There is also 1 x 12 man tent, a number of 2-3 man tents and 2 small mess tents.
- There are portable tables and folding chairs for eating and crafts.
- There is a Flagpole and Flag provided.
- The timber guide hut can be used for wet weather shelter for the main camping area.
- The small area has the use of a mess tent if required.
- The hut is equipped with 2 fridge-freezers, a small cooker for emergencies and secure camp storage area. There is a leader’s toilet and shower within the hut.
- The shower block houses 1 disabled toilet & shower plus 4 further toilets and showers.
- Water for cooking is available from a tap outside the shower block.